Why Consider a Career at Lodi Montessori?
Do you appreciate the Montessori Philosophy and would like to apply the Method into your daily teaching? Lodi Montessori has great career opportunities for Early Childhood Education professionals who are passionate, creative and fun loving. Our teachers and staff are valued and respected as individuals, as we know each person has something unique to offer to the group. As part of our commitment to providing quality care, we offer on-going professional development opportunities to our staff, in addition to one-on-one mentoring programs.
The children are our number one priority. The love and respect we have for all children is the root of our brand. We, at Lodi Montessori, pride ourselves in being the leading Preschool and Kindergarten program in Lodi because of our individualized curriculum, Montessori certified teachers and high safety and cleanliness standards. Not only do we strive to provide our young children with a well prepared environment to explore in, but providing the highest quality care when under our guidance is equally as important.
Our families are just as vital to the success of the school, as the staff and children are. Therefore, not only do we look for candidates who possesses excellent leadership, organizational, and communication skills, but we hire those who have the ability to provide exceptional customer service to our families.
Positions We Hire For:
- Lead Teachers
- Assistant Teachers
Do You Meet Our Hiring Requirements?
- Possesses the ability to support a caring, educational environment which encourages imagination and creativity
- Able to demonstrate proficient skill in establishing effective relationships with families, children and staff
- Fingerprinted in DOJ system with no exemptions
- Current TB clearance + proof of immunity to Measles and Pertussis
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience in a licensed facility
- A minimum of 12 core ECE units in Child Development
- Montessori experience is a plus
How to Apply:
- Click on the link to download Lodi Montessori’s application LoMo Application for Employment
- Submit the completed application, a resume and proof of ECE college units to email@example.com or fax to 209-366-1013
Lodi Montessori, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.